At Augmented Anatomy (www.augmented-anatomy.com) we are building a state-of-the-art platform for visualising an individual’s personal anatomy through augmented reality. As a full stack Laravel developer, you will join a highly experienced team of professionals, ranging from engineers to data-scientists and professors in medicine. The software you will build will have a huge impact on many professional’s daily life and training all over the world.
Joining Augmented Anatomy means joining an ambitious team of professionals, but also joining a warm family. We aim to build a company where your creativity and development can be maximised, where you can be proud about your work and with respect for your individual background.
Your future job as a full stack developer will have the following responsibilities:
As a full stack developer, you will help us build the next generation of our online and internal platform. We aim to provide the best integrated flow to our customers and provide APIs to manage our internal tools. We highly value someone with creative ideas who is willing to try out new technologies. You will start with improving portions of the platform we have currently available, both front-end and backend, apis and documentation. With the right skills and motivation, you will be able to grow to a position where you have full responsibility of certain modules and their roadmap.
In our full stack developer, we are looking for the following qualities:
- You are passionate about web development, and are eager to learn
- A minimum of 3 years experience in development
- Laravel with Eloquent is daily routine
- Vue.js and Tailwindcss are well known. (experience with React is also possible.)
- You have experience writing APIs and documentation.
- Git and Scrums are standard ways-of-working
- Basic Linux knowledge
- You participate in the Laravel community
- A getting-things-done mindset
- You are responsible and take initiative
- You are able to work independently, reporting back whenever necessary
What we offer you:
- Exciting work with a steep learning curve in a fast-accelerating company with a bright future, where you can really make a difference
- Bright and motivated colleagues from different fields that work seamlessly together and love a highly dynamic and interactive collaboration
- A competitive salary package with attractive benefits (such as a company car if necessary, bonus system, meal vouchers, eco-cheques etc.).
- A state-of-the-art development laptop and accessories, smartphone etc.
- A creative atmosphere, with hackathons or playtime with AR glasses like Hololens 2
- Yearly budget for personal development and tools
- A long-term commitment
Interested? Contact us!
Email your cv and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org